Program Name: WinI2C/DDC
Published By: Nicomsoft Ltd.
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: February 02, 2012
WinI2C/DDC is a powerful solution that allows you to control display devices in Windows environment via DDC/CI protocol.
WinI2C/DDC is a powerful solution that allows you to control display devices in the Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista environment via the DDC/CI protocol. It allows you to send DDC/CI commands via the standard video cable (VGA or DVI) and control all display devices that support the DDC/CI protocol: CRT/LCD monitors, projectors, plasma panels, etc. x64 Windows versions are supported as well.
The WinI2C/DDC API allows you to perform all necessary operations with display devices:
- Enumerate all installed monitors.
- Get DDC/CI monitor capabilities.
- Read EDID (extended display identification data) directly from the monitor. EDID contains basic information about the monitor and its capabilities, including vendor information, maximum image size, color characteristics, factory preset timings, frequency range limits, and character strings for the monitor name and serial number.
- Read and change such monitor settings as brightness, contrast, screen position, size, color gain, etc.
- Execute any commands that the display device supports via DDC/CI.
- A wide set of advanced operations, for example, changing EDID or display's firmware.
WinI2C/DDC SDK contains detailed documentation as well as examples of applications for various programming languages (C++, VB, Delphi, C#, VB.NET) that will allow you to start working with WinI2C/DDC immediately.
License: Shareware | Price: $795.00 | Size: 1.5 MB | Downloads (112)
||A lot of new features were added
- Read Edid
WinI2C/DDC Copyright notice:
Pirated Software Hurts Software Developers. Using WinI2C/DDC Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes, key generators is illegal. We do not host any torrent files or links of WinI2C/DDC from depositfiles.com, rapidshare.com, any file sharing sites.