Program Name: SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Visual Basic
Published By: MarshallSoft Computing
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: October 09, 2012
SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Visual Basic v7.1
SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Visual Basic Desciption:
SMTP/POP3/IMAP VB email (32 & 64 bit) component library uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments. Supports SMTP & POP3 authentication, SSL/TLS, ISO-8859 and UTF-8 messages.
MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP Visual Basic email (32 & 64 bit) component library (SEE4VB) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within an application.
Features of SEE4VB include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250.
- Support for email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 128 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Knowledge of Winsock and TCP/IP is not needed.
- Is a standard Windows DLL that does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- The same SEE32.DLL or SEE64.DLL can be called from any supported language. Also use with Delphi, C/C++, Net, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, Xbase++, and COBOL.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Supports all versions of Visual Basic (4.0-6.0),Visual Studio,VB.NET, PowerBuilder and VBA.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application. Many example programs are included
- Can be used in the development of Win32/Win64 applications. Evaluation version is fully functional.
License: Shareware | Price: $115.00 | Size: 750 KB | Downloads (768)
||Pass full pathname for ProxyEXE / ProxyCert. Buffer sizes for ProxyEXE / ProxyCert increased to 256 chars. Password characters not written to log file. Fixed ImapConnect not returning error if bad login.
||Interface to SSL/TLS servers improved; added ability to decode UTF-8 subject strings, ability to decode TO and CC strings and support for iso-2022-jp messages; minor bug fixes; minor functionality enhancements.
||Added seeSmtpConnectSSL, seePop3ConnectSSL and seeIsConnected functions; added support for CHARSET_WIN_1250,ISO-8859-3 and ISO-8859-4, added support for Visual Studio 2010, some bug fixes and functionality enhancements.
- Pop3 Component
- Email Component
- Mail Vb
- Send Email
- Ssl Mail
SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Visual Basic Copyright notice:
Pirated Software Hurts Software Developers. Using SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Visual Basic Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes, key generators is illegal. We do not host any torrent files or links of SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Visual Basic from depositfiles.com, rapidshare.com, any file sharing sites.