Program Name: CameraSentry
Published By: Bersoft
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: April 02, 2012
CameraSentry is a powerful and versatile video surveillance program for Windows. It is intended for use in single or multi-camera video security applications, including commercial or home video security and monitoring.
It supports capturing, recording, logging and monitoring of video data coming from one or more video or network cameras.
Its main features are:
* Up to 100 cameras can be included in the system, but only 20 cameras can be viewed at once.
* View camera footage on site or through Internet from other computer of any mobile phone with an Internet Browser
* Record surveillance video on motion, on schedule or whenever you want to.
* Sophisticated motion detection function.
* Supports defining zones for checking or ignoring motion in each camera.
* Notify by email or sound alarm when motion is detected.
* Upload by FTP motion images or send them by email.
* Control PTZ enabled IP cameras.
* Publish your webcam over your network and to the web.
* Detect, highlight, track and record movement.
* Record video on demand, on motion and on schedule.
* Customise movement detection areas on your cameras.
* FTP frames from your camera to a remote server when motion is detected.
* Receive email movement alerts with attached frame grab images from your cameras.
* Schedule video capturing to start and stop automatically.
* Supports abaut 200 different camera models, but it can be used with any USB camera or IP camera.
* Can manage JPEG, MJPEG and RTSP IP camera feeds.
* Works with both USB cameras and networked IP cameras.
License: Shareware | Price: $59.00 | Size: 12.9 MB | Downloads (356)
Platform: Windows 2000, Windows XP , Windows Vista
|New Downloads||Top Downloads||Top Search|