Program Name: Secure Lockdown Internet Explorer Ed.
Published By: Inteset Systems, LLC
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: November 27, 2013
Secure Lockdown Internet Explorer Ed. v2.00.078
Secure Lockdown Internet Explorer Ed. Desciption:
Lock down Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and create a virtual embedded environment. Inteset's inexpensive Secure Lockdown-Internet Explorer Ed is ideal for kiosk setups, digital signage, trade shows, libraries, schools, hotels, Internet cafes, gaming centers.
Lock down Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and create a virtual embedded environment. Inteset's inexpensive Secure Lockdown version 2.0 - Internet Explorer Edition is ideal for kiosk setups, digital signage systems, trade show terminals, library and schools labs, Internet cafes, hotels, businesses kiosks, etc. Secure Lockdown removes the Windows Desktop functionality and unwanted keyboard strokes and allows Internet Explorer to run exclusively.
Removes the Windows Task bar and Start button
Removes all Desktop actions such as:
o Desktop right-click menu
o Task Manager access
o CTRL-ALT-Delete functions
o System shutdown or log off
Disables numerous keystrokes including:
o Windows Key
o F1 (Windows Help) F3 (Windows Search)
o Runs Internet Explorer 8 or higher as the exclusive kiosk type program
Allows for many Internet Explorer customizations not available through the Internet Explorer interface including:
o Define the startup URL
o Run Internet Explorer in Kiosk mode
o Keep Internet Explorer running (if it is closed)
o Keep Internet Explorer maximized (if it is minimized)
o Ability to remove individual menu bars and menu options
o Prevent printing, Open dialog, files downloads, and new browser windows
o Restrict access to only the websites you desire
License: Shareware | Price: $24.95 | Size: 7.4 MB | Downloads (213)
||11/18/13 - Build: 2.00.078
* Modification: Quicker overall startup
* Enhancement: Disables access to command prompt commands
* Enhancement: Added "Alt+Space" to restricted key presses
* Bug Fix: Minor bug fixes.
* Default IE startup delay is now 5 seconds (was 10 sec).
||Minor bug fixes and enhancements (see application change log for details)
||05/02/13 - Build: 2.00.066
* Bug Fix: In some cases the wrong version (ie: 32bit v 64bit) of Internet Explorer was being launched
* Bug Fix: If a malformed executable path is encountered when attempting to launch a Background app, a fatal error could occur causing the Secure Lockdown configuration
||04/11/13 - Build: 2.00.062
* Bug Fix: Fixed issue where the "Shutdown" option was not available in the CTRL-ALT-Delete screen when the "No Logoff/Shutdown" option was unchecked
||* New Feature: Safe Mode can be disabled
* Enhancement: Can run Shortcuts as Background apps
* Enhancement: OS Image and Auto-activation procedure improvements
||* New Feature: Now compatible with Windows XP and Vista (Fast User Switching not supported under XP)
* New Feature: Ability to launch \"background apps\" with Secure Lockdown. Launches apps with elevated privileges. Removes the need to use Windows Task Manager to launch apps on Windows startup.
||* Enhancement: Can now run multiple user accounts locked down with Secure Lockdown. Prior, only one account could be locked down.
* Bug Fix: minor bug fixes
||Enhancement: Now compatible with Windows 8 and IE10
Enhancement: Added \"Allowed Sites\" feature
Enhancement: Streamlined GUI layout
Bug Fix: Small bug fixes
||First public release.
- Internet Explorer Lockdown
- Kiosk Software
- Trade Show Software
- Library And School Lab Software
- Internet Cafe Software
- Gaming Center Software
- Lock Down Media Center
- Trade Show Directory
Secure Lockdown Internet Explorer Ed. Copyright notice:
Pirated Software Hurts Software Developers. Using Secure Lockdown Internet Explorer Ed. Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes, key generators is illegal. We do not host any torrent files or links of Secure Lockdown Internet Explorer Ed. from depositfiles.com, rapidshare.com, any file sharing sites.