Program Name: GNCutter - Nesting and Guillotine Cutter
Published By: Optimalon Software
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: July 03, 2007
GNCutter - Nesting and Guillotine Cutter Desciption:
Defines how to cut rectangular pieces from glass, metal, plastic, drywall or veneer sheets with minimal waste of material. Instantly generates and displays complex layouts and cutting instructions right at your worksite.
Defines how to cut rectangular pieces from glass, ceramic, metal, drywall or veneer sheets with minimal waste of material. The most of cutting tasks have to be done on construction sites where you should figure out how to cut pieces in fast-paced environment.
GNCutter takes complete care about cutting tasks and makes you life much easier. It instantly generates and displays complex layouts and cutting instructions right at your worksite.
There are two cutting methods available: Nesting and Guillotine. Guillotine method implies all cuts are made from one side of sheet completely to another side, as in case of glass or ceramic cutting. Nesting method does not impose any restrictions of how cuts are made and usually produces better results than guillotine.
There are two types of stock: rectangular sheets or coils (rolls) with infinite length.
GNCutter detects how many sheets or how much coil length you need to order from your supplier to cut all required pieces from.
GNCutter provides you with the following Benefits:
- Optimality. You can maximize stock utilization and minimize material waste during cutting, nesting, sawing or punching operations.
- Mobility. GNCutter is designed to operate on your Pocket PC that means you can bring it to any place you need the nesting/stock cutting optimization done.
- Speed. The calculation engine uses the robust algorithm that is capable to generate a complex layout in less than one second.
- Simplicity. GNCutter has a simple and intuitive graphical user interface that does not confuse even first-time users.
The main features of GNCutter:
- Nesting and Guillotine stock cutting calculation methods.
- Integrated graphical viewer for visual inspection of the layouts.
- Unlimited number of parts for optimization.
- Import parts from Excel spreadsheets.
- Export layouts to AutoCAD DXF and Excel spreadsheets.
- Export cutting instruction to Excel spreadsheets.
License: Shareware | Price: $97.00 | Size: 349 KB | Downloads (746)
Platform: Pocket PC,Windows Mobile 2003,Handheld/Mobile Other
|New Downloads||Top Downloads||Top Search|