Program Name: db4o
Published By: db4objects, Inc.
License Type: Freeware
Date Released: July 04, 2007
db4o (database for objects) is the open source object database. Features include native Java and .NET object persistence, object-oriented replication, automatic schema recognition, 400K footprint. Ideal for embedded use and in realtime systems.
db4o (database for objects) is the open source object database, native to Java and .NET.
Free software, available under the GPL and under a commercial license.
Ideal for embedded use, e.g., in software running on mobile or medical devices, in packaged software, and for real-time systems.
- The One-Line-of-Code-Database (One line of code stores any object; Class model = object schema; Smooth production process)
- Embeddable (Zero administration; Automatic schema versioning; 400 KB footprint)
- Multiple platform support (Native to Java and .NET; Mobile, PCs and servers; Runs cross-platform)
- Brings more OO to the database (Object-oriented replication; Native Queries; ObjectManager browser)
- Slashes 90% of cost to develop persistence
- 10% faster to market with your application
- Runs up to 44x faster than conventional systems
- Deployable in large volumes without local administration
- Build lean and truly object-oriented software
- Build distributed, fully synchronized data architectures
- Fewer errors, better refactorability and software longevity
License: Freeware | Price: $0.00 | Size: 391 KB | Downloads (1138)
Platform: Windows 3.x, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Mac OS X, Linux , Unix,MS-DOS,AS/400,OS/2,OS/2 Warp
|New Downloads||Top Downloads||Top Search|