Program Name: Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor
Published By: Flachmann und Heggelbacher
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: July 04, 2007
Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor v1.7
Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor Desciption:
Docklight is a test, analysis and simulation tool for serial communication protocols (RS232, RS485/422 and others). * Simulating serial protocols * Logging RS232 data * Detecting specific data sequences * Responding to incoming data
Docklight is a test, analysis and simulation tool for serial communication protocols (RS232, RS485/422 and others). It allows you to monitor the communication between two serial devices or to test the serial communication of a single device. Docklight is easy to use and runs on almost any standard PC using Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT 4/98 operating system. Key functions include:
* Simulating serial protocols - Docklight can send out user-defined sequences according to the protocol used and it can react to incoming sequences. This makes it possible to simulate the behavior of a serial communication device, which is particularly useful for generating test conditions that are hard to reproduce with the original device (e.g. problem conditions).
* Logging RS232 data - All serial communication data can be logged using two different file formats: use plain text format for fast logging and storing huge amounts of data. Or create a HTML file with styled text that lets you easily distinguish between incoming and outgoing data or additional information.
* Detecting specific data sequences - In many test cases you will need to check for a specific sequence within the RS232 data that indicates a problem condition. Docklight manages a list of such data sequences for you and is able to perform user-defined actions after detecting a sequence, e.g. taking a snapshot of all communication data before and after the error message was received.
* Responding to incoming data - Docklight lets you specify user-defined answers to the different communication sequences received. This allows you to build a basic simulator for your serial device within a few minutes. It can also help you to trace a certain error by sending out a diagnostics command after receiving the error message.
* Docklight has been successfully tested with various USB-to-RS232 converters.
License: Shareware | Price: $70.00 | Size: 3.1 MB | Downloads (1193)
Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise
- Rs232 Terminal
- Rs232 Monitor
- Com Port
- Serial Port
- Virtual Com
- Rs E Terminal
Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor Copyright notice:
Pirated Software Hurts Software Developers. Using Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes, key generators is illegal. We do not host any torrent files or links of Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor from depositfiles.com, rapidshare.com, any file sharing sites.