Program Name: OptiVec for Delphi 6
Published By: OptiCode - Dr. Martin Sander Software Dev.
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: July 04, 2007
OptiVec for Delphi 6 v4.4.3
OptiVec for Delphi 6 Desciption:
OptiVec for Delphi 6: Assembler-written library of vector and matrix functions, 2-3 times faster than compiled source code: Math, statistics, analysis, FFT, matrix inversion, decomposition, curve-fitting - in total more than 3500 functions.
OptiVec contains more than 3500 hand-optimized, Assembler-written functions for all floating-point and integer data types from the following fields:
1. Vectorized form of arithmetic operators and math functions.
2. Matrix operations, e.g.: multiplication, inversion, LU decomposition, singular value decomposition, eigenvalues.
3. Fast Fourier Transform techniques for efficient convolutions, correlation analyses, spectral filtering, etc., both one- and two-dimensional.
4. Curve fitting for a wide range of model functions from simple linear regression to non-linear models with multiple data sets.
6. Analysis (derivatives, integrals, extrema, interpolation).
7. Graphical representation of data in Cartesian coordinates.
8. Complex number math, both in cartesian and polar format.
The vectorized implementation in Assembler makes OptiVec functions, on the average, 2-3 times faster than compiled source code of the same functionality. In many instances, the numerical accuracy is improved as well.
This version is for Borland Delphi 6.
License: Shareware | Price: $249.00 | Size: 2.2 MB | Downloads (177)
- Curve Fitting
- Linear Systems
- C Curve Fitting
OptiVec for Delphi 6 Copyright notice:
Pirated Software Hurts Software Developers. Using OptiVec for Delphi 6 Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes, key generators is illegal. We do not host any torrent files or links of OptiVec for Delphi 6 from depositfiles.com, rapidshare.com, any file sharing sites.