Program Name: 2D Viewer & Editor: DWG DXF PLT TIFF CGM
Published By: CADSoftTools
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: July 04, 2007
2D Viewer & Editor: DWG DXF PLT TIFF CGM Desciption:
Supports: DWG, DXF, HPGL, TIFF, SVG, CGM, EMF/WMF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PCX, BMP, etc. Print System allows you to print large drawings on multiple sheets. Clip Rectangle copies to clipboard as BMP and EMF. Export to TIFF, BMP, WMF, GIF, JPEG
Professional image viewer, editor and converter. ABViewer is a multi-purpose viewer and converter. ABViewer supports DWG (2.5 - 2007/2008), DXF, TIFF, SVG, CGM, HGL, PLT, SPL, HG, HPG, PLO, PCX, BMP, JPG, JPEG, WMF, etc.
ABViewer converts all supported files to BMP, EMF, JPEG, GIF, TIFF formats. It allows you to drag images, zoom in, zoom out, centering, printing. Advanced printing allows you to print one image to many sheets of paper as "tiles" to glue together afterwards.
- Edit/View/Convert AutoCAD DWG/ DXF, HPGL PLT/HGL/PRN/SPL/HG, SVG, CGM, BMP, Tiff and many other file formats.
- Measure distance and area with needed scale
- DWG DXF Arcs and Circles can be drawn as smooth curves and saved to EMF as Metafile
- Arcs and Ellipses can be zoomed after pasting to MS Word without quality loss.
- HPGL and HPGL2 Hewlett-Packard formats
- Clip Rectangle for printing and saving to the clipboard and to a file
- Save to clipboard as BMP, EMF (Clip Rectangle supported)
- Save images and drawings to BMP, EMF, JPEG, GIF, DXF format (Clip Rectangle supported)
- Viewing BMP, EMF, WMF, DWG, DXF, HGL, PLT, HG, PLO, JPEG, PCX, ICO, GIF, PSD, TIFF, SVG formats - Scroll, manual and auto zoom, auto-window size and dragging features allow you to view your images the way you want
- 3D DWG/DXF support
- Structure tab for DWG, DXF, HPGL, SVG, CGM files
- Color and Black-White mode for DWG, DXF, HPGL, SVG, CGM files
- Layers window for DWG and DXF files. You can see the colors of the layers and turn them on/off.
- Printing. 'Tile' feature allows you to print the image onto any quantity of papers with the scale you want. Predefined sizes for standard formats (US: A, B, C, D, E; ISO-A, DIN: A4, A3, A2, A1, A0). Any 'tile' can be printed independently of other 'tiles', so if one sheet jams (printer problems) you can reprint it
- Mouse wheel scaling like in AutoCAD - Multi-language support - Easy and convenient user interface.
License: Shareware | Price: $160.00 | Size: 4.5 MB | Downloads (1134)
Platform: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
|New Downloads||Top Downloads||Top Search|