Program Name: KVT ImageCutter
Published By: KVT Software
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: July 04, 2007
KVT ImageCutter Desciption:
This programm is intended for all WWW authors. It cuts large graphic images in few pieces and then creates the HTML file with the table which shows an original picture. Then you can add links to pieces to create some kind of an image map, but even if you don't do it the time needed to load your picture will decrease, because a few connections will be opened...
This programm is very useful for any designers.
The program has specific features as follows features:
* Project templates. It help you to set rules of cutting for use later.
* Undo. Possible the undo of 65535 last operations.
* Building HTML. ImageCutter does HTML-code for for inserting or to insert a web-page.
* Dockable toolbars.
* Customized rulers.
* Batch cutting. You can add to the project the much files and cutting all.
* Supports *.png, *.pcx, *.pcd, *.tga, *.tif, *.gif, *.jpg, *.bmp, *.ico, *.wmf, *.emf files.
* Specified property for each slice.
- Format of graphics (JPEG image, GIF image, TIFF image, BMP image);
- URL for anchor HTML-tags;
- Alternative text for anchor HTML-tags;
- Target for anchor HTML-tags;
- Name of slice for HTML-tags;
* Building dynamic HTML code.
License: Shareware | Price: $14.95 | Size: 1.1 MB | Downloads (458)
Platform: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003
|New Downloads||Top Downloads||Top Search|