Program Name: Raster to Vector Normal
Published By: Raster to Vector, Inc.
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: July 04, 2007
Raster to Vector Normal Desciption:
Raster to Vector Normal converts scanned drawings and raster images (such as BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, etc) into vector formats (such as DXF, HPGL, EMF, etc). You can scan old plans, archive drawings, or even photos and convert them into useful CAD data.
Raster to Vector Normal is a stand-alone program that converts scanned drawings, maps and raster images into accurate vector files (such as DXF, HPGL, WMF, EMF, etc) for editing in any CAD application.
1. Input image formats: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, RLE, JPE, J2K, JAS, JBG, MNG and more.
2. Output vector formats: DXF, HPGL, EMF, WMF and others.
3. Create center lines and outlines.
4. Outline solid raster areas.
5. Color, Gray and black-and-white images vectorization.
6. Scale images in the X and Y directions to make them larger or smaller.
7. Increase or decrease brightness and contrast.
8. Tracing raster lines, arcs, circles, arrow lines, dash lines, polylines, hatches on monochrome, grayscale or color images.
9. Automatic correction: restoring of intersections, aligning, joining fragments, joining fragments to line, arc, circle and polyline.
10. Removing low sized vector objects, correction of recognized texts.
11. Automatically straighten images to a reference line.
12. Remove speckles of color to make colors more uniform.
13. Can adjust tolerance levels.
14. Batch processing.
15. Drag and Drop supported.
License: Shareware | Price: $99.00 | Size: 555 KB | Downloads (292)
Platform: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003
|New Downloads||Top Downloads||Top Search|