Program Name: Hpmbcalc Hex Calculator
Published By: Hexprobe System
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: July 05, 2007
Hpmbcalc Hex Calculator v4.1
Hpmbcalc Hex Calculator Desciption:
A programmable multiple-precision hex calculator with many utilities. With it, you can easily perform a lot of big number math and encryption operations, such as: square root, modular inverse; hash make; primality test; hex, dec, oct, bin conversion.
This is a programmable multiple-precision hex calculator with many utilities for you to perform a lot of big number math operations. Key Features:
1. Standard hex calculator: basic math operations; Hex/Dec/Oct/Bin conversion; byte/operand swap; square root, Jacobi symbol calculation.
2. Scripting host and automation: VBScript / JScript support; big number operation methods.
3. Hash/CRC/checksum calculator: MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA, RIPEMD hash algorithm; 16-bit and 32-bit CRC value; message and file support.
4. Hex formatter: ASCII text, c-source code, memory dump, big number to hex number.
5. Pseudo-random data/prime generator: generate pseudo-random sequence of bits; search for random prime.
6. Randomicity/primality test: perform primality test and some statistical tests.
7. Evaluate and simulate a variety of shift register configurations.
License: Shareware | Price: $29.95 | Size: 1.6 MB | Downloads (506)
- Hex Converter
- Hash Make
- Crc Calculation
- Encryption Calculator
- Big Number Calculator
- Modular Calculator
- Cryptanalysis Tool
- Bit Shifter
- Ascii Hex Converter
Hpmbcalc Hex Calculator Copyright notice:
Pirated Software Hurts Software Developers. Using Hpmbcalc Hex Calculator Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes, key generators is illegal. We do not host any torrent files or links of Hpmbcalc Hex Calculator from depositfiles.com, rapidshare.com, any file sharing sites.