Program Name: muCommander
Published By: Maxence Bernard
License Type: Freeware
Date Released: July 05, 2007
muCommander v0.8 beta3
muCommander is a lightweight, cross-platform file manager featuring a Norton Commander style interface and support for FTP, SFTP, SMB, HTTP(S), Email attachments, ZIP/GZip/TAR archives, universal bookmarks, and is available in 11 languages.
muCommander is a lightweight, cross-platform file manager featuring a Norton Commander style interface and running on any operating system with Java support (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, *BSD, Solaris...).
Here's a non-exaustive list of what you'll find:
- Virtual filesystem with local filesystems, FTP, SFTP, SMB, HTTP and Bonjour support
- Quickly copy, move, rename files, create directories, email files...
- Browse, create and uncompress ZIP, TAR, GZip, BZip2, ISO/NRG, AR/Deb and LST archives
- Universal bookmarks and credentials manager
- Multiple windows support
- Full keyboard access
- Highly configurable
- Available in 13 languages : English, French, German, Spanish, Czech, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Slovenian, Romanian and Italian
License: Freeware | Price: $0.00 | Size: 941 KB | Downloads (636)
Mac OS X,
Unix,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business
- Asp Net File Manager
muCommander Copyright notice:
Pirated Software Hurts Software Developers. Using muCommander Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes, key generators is illegal. We do not host any torrent files or links of muCommander from depositfiles.com, rapidshare.com, any file sharing sites.