Program Name: GConvert
Published By: G.D.G. Software SARL
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: September 29, 2007
GConvert is a full-featured icon toolkit that lets you extract, create, edit, manage, compile and convert icons. It supports all icon images (any size, color depth + MacOS, XP, Vista 32-bit icons), creates icons from images, manages icon libraries...
GConvert is a full-featured icon toolkit that lets you extract, create, edit, manage, compile and convert icons. It reads any icon resource file (EXE, DLL, ICL, OCX, NIL, CPL, SCR, RSRC, ICNS...) and then allows you to save extracted icons in other image formats (ICO, BMP, PNG, GIF, Photoshop PSD, JPG and more thanks to plug-ins), copy them to the clipboard or use the enhanced drag/drop support for inserting icon images directly in your documents, Web pages or applications.
GConvert offers you more flexibility and functionality than other standard icon extractors:
- extract any icon with all of its images (any size and color depth, including 32-bit XP, Vista PNG- compressed or MacOS X icons; and in 256x256 and 512x512 formats).
- create, modify and manage icon libraries in .ICL files (icon library), Zip archives and compiled DLL files.
- includes a powerful icon editor to manage the images of your icons. Only import one picture and all other icon images can be created in some clicks.
- enhanced support for 32-bit alpha-blended icons (from Windows XP, Vista and Macintosh Mac OS X). GConvert draws these icons correctly even if not running XP, saves them as they would appear under XP and can also keep the alpha channel when converting icons to PNG or PSD.
- convert image files (BMP, PNG, PSD, GIF, JPG, ICNS...) into icons that can be used with desktop shortcuts. Customize your desktop or create unique themes!
- search for hidden icons on your computer.
- recognizes Macintosh icons stored in ICNS and RSRC files.
- supports batch operations to convert/create several icons.
- save your icon and icon folder favorites.
- export icons as 32-bit DLL files recognized by Windows.
- create Windows cursors (CUR) from icons, modify icons in EXE and DLL files...
- integrates Windows Explorer (context menu) to open icon files.
Finally it offers an intuitive and easy-to-use skinned interface, a context-sensitive help file, a FAQ, a sample icon library...
License: Shareware | Price: $23.00 | Size: 3.4 MB | Downloads (499)
||Now open, edit, save any Windows Vista icon (any size and color format including new PNG-compressed 256x256 icon images); open and convert Macintosh icons with 256x256 and 512x512 images into Windows icons; manage 32-bit icon libraries in ICL format and much more.
- Convert Frx Png
GConvert Copyright notice:
Pirated Software Hurts Software Developers. Using GConvert Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes, key generators is illegal. We do not host any torrent files or links of GConvert from depositfiles.com, rapidshare.com, any file sharing sites.