Program Name: Medical Database Seven
Published By: Biosoftworld
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: October 07, 2008
Medical Database Seven Desciption:
Seven is a feature-rich application for medical office management based on Ms Access. Terminology and reports text are fully customizable using user-friendly data entry forms and multiple functionalities! Freeware and Professional editions!
"Seven" is a feature-rich application for medical office management based on Microsoft Access. We choose Microsoft Access environment due to its popularity and integration with Microsoft Office. Terminology and reports text are fully customizable, using user-friendly data entry forms and multiple functionalities!
Designed for small-sized medical practices (1-8 users), "Seven" is fast and easy-to-use, it allows real-time customization and excellent reporting features.
Medical Database "Seven" - Requirements:
The following software must be installed on your system to run Medical Database Seven:
1. Windows XP Service Pack 2-3 or Vista
2. Microsoft Access 2003 or 2007 for non standalone editions
Unlimited support !
1. File attachments to patient and PDF conversions!
2. Very easy network setup for 2-8 users.
3. Interface designed by doctors for doctors.
4. Customizable templates for reports.
5. Analyzing or publishing with Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word.
6. Ready statistical forms!!
7. Full customizable terms and values in list boxes.
8. Friendly maintenance.
9. Vista ready!
License: Shareware | Price: $49.95 | Size: 24.8 MB | Downloads (3130)
Platform: Windows XP , Windows Vista
|New Downloads||Top Downloads||Top Search|