Program Name: CallStation
Published By: Impulse Technology
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: October 04, 2010
CallStation is a full-featured telephone utility with an advanced answering machine, phone dialer, contact manager, fax receive capability, and optional Caller ID and speakerphone support. It is designed to make full use of your voice modem's telephony features without getting in the way or using a lot of resources.
The heart of CallStation is the answering system. New messages are saved to the Call Log. You can easily listen to, archive, or delete messages as desired. Other features of the answering system include:
* Multiple Greetings - Configure up to three standard greetings and switch between them manually or automatically using the built-in scheduler. You can also define personal greetings and group greetings if you have Caller ID.
* Remote Access - Access your messages from any touch-tone phone. Easy to follow voice menus are generated using voice synthesis. A timestamp is played back after each message so you know exactly when the caller left the message. You can also replay old messages as well as listen to new ones.
* Message Forwarding - After a caller leaves a message, CallStation can dial any phone number and forward the message to you. If you have messages forwarded to your cell phone, you can receive your messages no matter where you are. Messages can be forwarded by e-mail as well.
* Call Screening - Listen to callers through your sound card as they are leaving a message. If you have tried other answering machine programs, you know that many do not have this capability.
License: Shareware | Price: $35.00 | Size: 2.1 MB | Downloads (1162)
- Celebrity Prank Phone Calls
CallStation Copyright notice:
Pirated Software Hurts Software Developers. Using CallStation Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes, key generators is illegal. We do not host any torrent files or links of CallStation from depositfiles.com, rapidshare.com, any file sharing sites.