Program Name: MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++
Published By: MarshallSoft Computing
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: June 16, 2011
MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ v2.2
MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ Desciption:
GPS NMEA component C++ and .NET library reads and decodes standard GPS NMEA 183 sentences from the RS232 serial port; computes great circle distances and bearings. Runs as a background thread unattended. Works with C/C++,Visual Studio,C++ Builder.
MarshallSoft GPS Component C/C++ and .NET toolkit reads and decodes industry standard GPS NMEA 183 navigation sentences from the RS232 serial port as well as computes great circle distances and bearings.
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- Uses the Windows API for serial port input. No special Windows driver is required.
- Runs as a background thread unattended and is fully thread safe.
- The most current GPS data is always available on demand.
- Includes support functions such as mgcGreatCircle.
- Can read any GPS NMEA 183 sentence, extracting each field
- Can read and decode GPGGA, GPRMC, GPGLL, GPGSA, GPVTG, GPBOD, GPWPL and
GPGSV navigation sentences.
- Can graphically display latitude and longitude.
- Provides ability to convert units.
- Works with Bluetooth serial.
- Work with USB ports that have a "USB to Serial Port" converter cable.
- Can be used from GUI mode or console mode programs.
- Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7.
- MGC4C is implemented as a standard Windows DLL, which will work with all versions of Windows.
- Supports most Windows C/C++ compilers (Microsoft [all versions Visual C++, C++ .NET, C#.NET, and Visual Studio], Borland, Watcom, LCC-WIN32, C++ Builder, MinGW, etc.).
- Can be called from any program that is capable of calling the Windows API.
- MGC functions can be called directly from both ANSI C programs and from C++ programs.
- The license can be used with all supported computer programming languages.
- Can be purchased with (or without) source code for the DLLs.
- Documentation online as well as in printable format.
- Free technical support and updates for one year. Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
Evaluation versions are fully functional.
License: Shareware | Price: $115.00 | Size: 562 KB | Downloads (454)
||Added support for 64-bits (Win64); Added $GPGSA sentence type; Fixed problem with leaking thread handle.
- Navigation Sentence
- Nmea Sentence
- Gps Sentence
- C# Fax .net
MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ Copyright notice:
Pirated Software Hurts Software Developers. Using MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes, key generators is illegal. We do not host any torrent files or links of MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++ from depositfiles.com, rapidshare.com, any file sharing sites.
Review MarshallSoft GPS Component for C/C++