Program Name: Thinking Home
Published By: Always Thinking, Inc.
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: May 25, 2009
Thinking Home v2.1
Thinking Home Desciption:
Thinking Home gives Mac users easy control of the lights and appliances in the home, even via the web. It supports both X-10 and INSTEON standards and is the only Mac app to store a schedule into the popular CM-15A so you can turn off your Mac.
Thinking Home is the easiest-to-use, affordable home automation solution for Mac OS X and is now even better! v2.1 boasts a modern design that delivers performance without compromising ease of use. It is the only Mac app to store a schedule into an ActiveHome Pro (CM-15A)!
Thinking Home supports some of the most popular new hardware, including both PowerLinc V2 models, ActiveHome Pro (CM-15A) and more than 100 other models of gadgets and scores of USB serial adapters.
Version 2.1 is well-equipped to run 24-7 and make use of Mac-only things like speech, scripts, email, instant messaging and web access.
You're invited to try out Thinking Home 2.1 as a demo for free. Then compare to other leading Mac home automation software.
Here are some of the highlights:
* Stores your schedule into a controller so you can turn off your Mac.
* Setup Assistant to help you get started
* Gadget Guide with more than 100 models of hardware
* INSTEON and X-10 standards
* Events and Responders operate gadgets, open web pages, play audio, all kinds of actions
* Innovative Desktop Remote operates your gadgets directly from the Finder
* Sherlock plug-in for finding answers online
* Web access that fits seamlessly with Apple's built-in Personal Web Sharing
* Email and iChat/AOL Instant Messenger, even to cell phones
* Scripting with AppleScript and virtually any language you have installed (unix shell scripts, Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
* Built-in voice commands and spoken announcements. You say "Turn on the living room lamp." and it does!
* English, Dutch and French localizations
* Logging with smart filtering
Operating System Requirements:
* Mac OS 10.3.9 or later
* Non-USB controller models require a USB-serial adapter.
* The Sherlock feature is available on Mac OS 10.4 and earlier.
License: Shareware | Price: $79.00 | Size: 12.3 MB | Downloads (387)
Mac OS X
||Stores schedules into ActiveHome Pro.
Added Winplus models.
Added French localization
- Remote Control
- Universal Access
- Brinks Home Security
Thinking Home Copyright notice:
Pirated Software Hurts Software Developers. Using Thinking Home Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes, key generators is illegal. We do not host any torrent files or links of Thinking Home from depositfiles.com, rapidshare.com, any file sharing sites.
Review Thinking Home