Program Name: ExeOutput for PHP
Published By: G.D.G. Software SARL
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: July 09, 2011
ExeOutput for PHP Desciption:
ExeOutput for PHP is a Visual and Full-Featured PHP To EXE Compiler: it lets you Create Stand-alone Windows Applications and Software featuring a built-in browser that runs and displays PHP scripts and Websites Natively Without Using a Webserver.
ExeOutput for PHP is a Visual and Full-Featured PHP To EXE Compiler: it lets you create stand-alone Windows applications and software from PHP scripts and PHP websites. Desktop applications made with ExeOutput for PHP act as a web browser: the end user browses your PHP pages as if he was using his web browser, except that no internet connection, PHP installation nor remote web server is required.
- PHP scripts are never unpacked to the hard disk and even critical PHP scripts may be automatically converted to bytecode with bcompiler.
- Basic PHP extensions are supported. Database engines like SQLite, MySQL are handled and remote database servers may be accessed. Use existing PHP functions and extensions in your applications: graphics, XML, PDF, Zip, databases, and much more.
- PHP pages and websites are displayed in an integrated secure web browser.
- No server is required! No port and firewall conflicts.
- You can design unique GUIs for your applications: choose skins, add custom buttons and menu items, show popup windows, display a tray icon...
- Parts of your application can be restricted and/or protected.
- Make Portable Applications.
- EXE customization is allowed with your own icon and version info, and code signing is possible.
- Full Unicode support (for the application only).
- Settings are saved in projects and managed with a Windows Ribbon GUI.
Full context-sensitive documentation, user guide and samples included.
License: Shareware | Price: $0.00 | Size: 23.2 MB | Downloads (579)
Platform: Windows 2000, Windows XP , WinVista
|New Downloads||Top Downloads||Top Search|