Program Name: SSLCertScanner
Published By: SecurityXploded Inc
License Type: Freeware
Date Released: December 22, 2010
SSLCertScanner is the FREE network based SSL certificate scanner software.
SSLCertScanner is the FREE version of NetCertScanner - a network based SSL certificate scanner software. It can remotely scan SSL certificate on any host either on the intranet or internet. It can also scan single host or multiple hosts at a time. Once the SSL certificate is discovered, SSLCertScanner automatically validates it by checking for expiry date.
It supports both HTTPS (port 443) as well as LDAPS (port 636) for scanning SSL certificate. During the scan, important certificate details are displayed for each host along with status of validation.
Here are the key features of SSLCertScanner which makes it special and unique.
* Remotely scan for SSL certificate on any host in the intranet or internet.
* Scan for single host as well as multiple hosts on the network at a time.
* Support for scanning SSL certificate associated with LDAPS and HTTPS service.
* Displays detailed status for each host during scanning operation.
* Automatically validates each discovered certificate for expiry date.
* For each SSL certificate discovered during the scan, following details are displayed
o Host Address
o Certificate Subject Name
o Certificate Issue Date
o Certificate Expirty Date
o Certificate Validation Status
* Provides option to stop the scan at any point during scanning operation.
* Completely Portable Tool which also comes with optional Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.
License: Freeware | Price: $0.00 | Size: 1.4 MB | Downloads (2572)
Platform: Windows XP , Windows Vista
|New Downloads||Top Downloads||Top Search|