Program Name: Simple web-server
Published By: www.storecalc.com
License Type: Freeware
Date Released: July 17, 2011
Simple web-server v1.21
Simple web-server Desciption:
It is a very simple web server and when a HTTP query is received it simply gives files from the chosen directory without indicating any MIME-types.
A simple web server. It would be useful if you need to debug or publish a simple HTML site and you don't want to set up IIS or install Apache. Certainly, a simple site can be debugged with a single browser. But in some cases (for example using links of '/subdir/page.html' kind), it is better to use a web server. The order of operating with a web server is:
* After having launched the software, you have to indicate a directory name on the local machine that will be the root directory for your site and click the "Start" button.
* Your site's capacity can be checked by entering '//127.0.0.1/index.html' into the address bar of your browser.
* To launch a site from another directory, click "Stop" button and enter another directory's name and click Start" again.
* To save queries to the server to a 'webserv.log' file, tick "Save query history".
* The program minimizes to a window unseen in the task bar. It is made for web server work not to disturb you.
* To stop a minimized web server, launch the program once again. A window of already launched server will appear, where "Stop" or dagger button should be clicked.
* For the first launch of the program with the parameter -h (for example, from the icon in Autorun menu), the program window is not shown and the web server automatically starts with the last working root directory.
License: Freeware | Price: $0.00 | Size: 336 KB | Downloads (200)
- Apache Web Server
Simple web-server Copyright notice:
Pirated Software Hurts Software Developers. Using Simple web-server Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes, key generators is illegal. We do not host any torrent files or links of Simple web-server from depositfiles.com, rapidshare.com, any file sharing sites.