Program Name: DateTime Column
Published By: ArtfulBits Inc.
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: July 29, 2011
DateTime Column Desciption:
ArtfulBits DateTime Column is similar to standard SharePoint DateTime column. Essential feature of our component is cross-browser support (IE, Mozilla, Opera, Safari and Google Chrome compatible).
Min and Max date allows to define date range for this column values. The easiest way of adding cross-browser support for existing SharePoint DateTime column is to use ArtfulBits DateTime column conversion feature.
Apart from the common Gregorian calendar, this also includes several other calendars that use different year and month systems, such as the Gregorian Arabic calendar. All supported calendars are listed below:
- Gregorian Middle East French
- Gregorian Arabic
- Gregorian Transliterated English
- Gregorian Transliterated French
- Cross-browser support (IE, Mozilla, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.)
- Support for all Gregorian calendars
- Ability to set minimum and maximum value for DateTime column value
- Compatible with SharePoint themes
- Fast client-side rendering
- Two-way conversion between ArtfulBits DateTime column and standard SharePoint DateTime column
- Language pack support (desired localization could be added by request)
Why ArtfulBits DateTime Column?
The answer is simple - it is quick way to make your Date Time controls cross-browser compatible. DateTime picker works correctly in all modern browsers instead standard SharePoint picker. The column allows to select dates and times, restrict date and time ranges, specify display settings.
License: Shareware | Price: $50.00 | Size: 1.5 MB | Downloads (125)
Platform: Windows 2003
|New Downloads||Top Downloads||Top Search|