Program Name: jPDFSecure
Published By: Qoppa Software
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: August 06, 2011
jPDFSecure is a Java library that can change security settings on PDF Documents. With jPDFSecure, your application can digitally sign, encrypt and decrypt PDF documents as well as set permissions on the documents.
jPDFSecure is a Java library that can digitally sign PDF documents and change security settings.
jPDFSecure is optimized for performance and is built on top of Qoppa's proprietary PDF technology so there is no need for any third party software or drivers.
jPDFSecure has a simple interface to load PDF documents from files, network drives,URLs and even input streams, which can be generated runtime or come directly from a database. After changing security settings, jPDFSecurity can save the document to a file, a java.io.OutputStream or a javax.servlet.ServletOutputStream when running in a J2EE application server to output the file directly to a browser.
jPDFSecure is platform independent and can be used in any environment that supports Java, including Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
- Highest Security Level Encyption 128-bit RC4
- Digitally Sign PDF Documents
- Encrypt / Decrypt PDF documents
- Set / Remove Permissions
- Permission to Print at High Resolution
- Permission to Print
- Permission to Copy or Extract Content
- Permission to Extract Content in Support of Accessibility for Disabled Users
- Permission to Modify the document
- Permission to Add / Modify Annotations
- Permission to Fill Form Fields and Sign
- Set / Remove Passwords
- Password to Open Pdf Documents
- Master Password to Change Permissions
License: Shareware | Price: $400.00 | Size: 1.4 MB | Downloads (120)
Platform: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Mac OS X, Linux , Java,Mac Other,Unix,Win7 X32,Win7 X64
|New Downloads||Top Downloads||Top Search|