Program Name: StrokeReader
Published By: StrokeScribe
License Type: Shareware
Date Released: February 18, 2012
A serial port interface ActiveX component for Excel, Access and Visual Basic. Provides asynchronous I/O, serial port state change notifications and strong buffering capability.
A serial port interface ActiveX component for Excel, Access and Visual Basic.
- Provides asynchronous I/O, serial port state change notifications. There is no need to poll the component for incoming data. The user needs to provide an event handler procedure to receive incoming data.
- Unlimited data buffering capability for slow VB applications.
- Simple access to DSR and CTS pin states via component properties.
- Programmatic DTR/RTS control via component properties.
- Asynchronous data transmission. The user program could send some big data block to the control and it will be transferred through the serial port in background.
- Works with physical RS232 ports and USB-to-Serial bridges. Useful with USB bar code scanners with serial port emulation.
- Automatic reconnection with USB-to-RS232 adapters upon device attachment.
License: Shareware | Price: $7.00 | Size: 404 KB | Downloads (166)
||- The ActiveX is now able to connect with serial ports with numbers larger than COM9.
- Now detects connection of USBSer-based serial ports/modems and sends the EVT_CONNECT notification to user application.
||- 64-bit version is now available.
- The ActiveX now automatically reconnects to USB serial port upon the device attachment (see http://strokescribe.com/en/serial-port-members.html#Connected ).
- Applet Serial Port
StrokeReader Copyright notice:
Pirated Software Hurts Software Developers. Using StrokeReader Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes, key generators is illegal. We do not host any torrent files or links of StrokeReader from depositfiles.com, rapidshare.com, any file sharing sites.